Today was one long beautiful moment. It was a microcosm of my life.
Jullien and I rode our bikes around to friends' homes to hand them our wedding favors.
"You keep manifesting" he tells me after I say I need air for my tires, the saxophonist Chelsea Barret rides past us at Fort Tryon Park, and I ride past an open fire hydrant.
I spoke "I'm going to use another pump" when we left our house when he mentioned my tires were low. I dropped Chelsea's flyer from off my dresser before leaving and remembered how well she did at the Jam session at the BK museum the other day. I realized I needed water after we were riding. After finding myself standing at a traffic light at Lafayette and Bedford Ave with splashes of water all over me from the hydrant we ran into once Chelsea Barret past us it was clear this was a manifesting day. A day I like to define as beautiful. Manifesting is beautiful.
We went on to run into people on our list who said we would have to drop off our package another day since at the time we called them they were no where near their home. Two hours later our bike route had us choosing streets and paths that had us run into them.
As my grateful moment calendar alert went off later that night, what first came to me was "I'm grateful for this beautiful day." Then I heard, "My life is a microcosm of this day. My life is beautiful." I meditated on this and was humbled by taking a moment to repeat "my life is a microcosm of this beautiful day." In my mind, the rest of my life spread out like a flat earth as I repeated this phrase and it laid over the entire earth helping me see this is what is, my life as a beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment